Jennifer has been grooming for 7 years and believes that grooming is an important part of overall quality of life for our pets. She holds a special love for grooming geriatric pets and is very patient with puppies and kittens. The Parkway Veterinary Hospital is proud to have Jennifer’s skills and compassion on our staff.
Our bathing services include:
- All natural, Veterinary approved shampoos and conditioners.
- State of the Art Hydrosurge Bathing Unit provides deep cleaning and conditioning of coats, while providing a pleasant massage for your pet.
- Anal gland expression.
- Nail trim.
- Ear Cleaning and gentle plucking.
- 15 minutes of brushing.
- Haircuts include all bathing services and style of your choice.
- Special services for cats to minimize stress.
- Medicated bathing offered, as prescribed by your veterinarian.
Puppy and Kitten Grooming: a clean and healthy coat is essential to your puppies comfort. Introducing your puppy to good grooming habits when young, will help them accept care in their adult years. Special pricing for puppies and kittens 6 months and under.
- Nail Trims.
- Sanitary Clips.
- Brushing Only.
For each pet’s protection, including your own, we have the following requirements for pets grooming with us:
- A clear “bill of health” from a previous health exam, performed within the last 12 months.
- Cats need proof of being FeLV negative, special appointments can be made for cats who do not have a negative FeLV test.
- Your pet must be current on vaccines: please see our vaccine requirements for additional information
- For Dogs: DHL-P (Distemper/Parvo), Bordetella, Rabies
- For Cats: FVRCP (Distemper), Feline Leukemia, Rabies
Pets showing any of the following may not groom:
- Any communicable diseases: ringworm, viral or parasitic infection.